SPT-TR30 Main Parameters
|Max Output Power||40W|
|Max Working Current||20mA|
|Cooling||Water-cooling, 15-25℃, 7L/min|
|Impulse Frequency||100% to 5KHZ|
SPT laser is the first factory to R&D coaxial red pointed CO2 laser tube in the world. The red module is designed to work with separate 5V DC, or it can be connected to power supply and laser machinecontrol card.
It can accurately visualize the laser transmission path during laser path alignment, making the adjustment more precise and convenient, and safer operation of laser.
It also can be used for preview and positioning during laser processing.
SPT Laser is specialized in laser tube manufacture and laser technology for more than 10 years. We will provide the following services.
CO2 laser (laser tube) Installation instructions
1. Make sure the electrodes are connected correctly;
2. The cooling water pipe installation. When installing water pipe, please make sure the cooling water inlet must follow from the positive to negative, and down into the water, and the interface is not leaking. Before starting the laser tube must store enough water in the water cooling pipes and no air bubbles before use (must check every time before start laser tube). If the laser tube is mounted vertically, please ensure that no air bubbles at the top of the laser tube. It will cause thermal shock when it runs with air bubbles in the water pipe, which is easy to damage your laser tube.
3. To maintain the good performance of laser tube, keep the cooling water temperature between 20-25 °C. The instability of cooling water's temperature will influence laser tube output power.
4. When installing the laser tube, please try to ensure the 1/4 point in laser tube length is on laser tube holder, this can help your laser tube get best working performance. And leave enough space between the laser tube positive end (it has high voltage electricity) and any metal surface of your laser machine. If the space is not big enough, it will cause ignition between high voltage power used to trigger the laser tube and the metal surface of laser machine, and thus lead to laser tube damage and even breakdown of major electronic components on your laser machine.
5. Recommend laser machine consumers to put automatic checkout device into your laser tube water cooling system to prevent laser tube stoppage due to overheating failure caused by lack of water when laser tube is working, please consult your laser machine supplier for details.
SPT Laser Technology co.,ltd has always been committed to manufacturing stable laser core for demanding applications. Leveraging our founders' more than 10 years experience in laser industry and deep understanding from the client's point of view, SPT has raised the standard of quality manufacturing of an entire industry in just few years.
With professional and strong R&D, manufacturing, and sales teams, SPT has a full breadth of perspective on every aspect of laser industry. Focusing on our clients’ demanding needs, we consistently deliver “Build to Last" laser core. As a professional supplier of CO2 laser core, SPT offers comprehensive solutions, incorporating technology and manufacturing customizations matching industries and applications’ demands.
Our strict testing process and commitment to the highest international industry standards has led SPT to an un-matched manufacturing quality and highest possible product performance, certified by CNAS, CE and the FDA, supported by several national technology patents. Our products are designed and tested against rigorous standards, and the entire production process is strictly managed under ISO9001 quality management system and SGS.
SPT now aims to develop the most advanced and stable laser core ever conceived by balancing a culture of innovation, while striving for consistency and refined systematization of execution. We believe in growing together with our customers, providing high-quality solutions for demanding laser machinery makers and automation integrators.
Main products are:
1. 30w ~ 260w glass CO2 laser tube ( C series, T series, Tr series & V series);
2. CO2 laser optics ( laser mirror & laser lens) and laser power supply;
3. CO2 RF laser tubes and laser obstacle remover and other laser devices.