Zamia-Q-300 Main Parameters
Output Power Stable Value
Max Output Power
Water-cooling, 15-25℃, 7L/min
1KHz to 50KHz
- Integrated with laser beam renovating system, output with circularly symmetric near TEM00 mode Gaussian beam;
- All-metal structure with sealed off design, maintenance free;
- RF power supply and cavity integrated package, appearance simplicity easy to be integrated;
- Compact structure, high-grade dust-proof design, suitable for a variety of industrial environments;
- CAN bus, external pulse dual working mode;
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency and fast modulation response.;
- Output with excellent beam quality and stable laser power;
- Suitable for a variety of industrial environments, even can last for up to 20,000 hours.
CO2 laser (laser tube) Installation instructions
1. Make sure the electrodes are connected correctly;
2. The cooling water pipe installation. When installing water pipe, please make sure the cooling water inlet must follow from the positive to negative,and down into the water, and the interface is not leaking. Before starting the laser tube must store enough water in the water cooling pipes and no air bubbles before use (must check every time before start laser tube). If the laser tube is mounted vertically, please ensure that no air bubbles at the top of the laser tube. It will cause thermal shock when it runs with air bubbles in the water pipe, which is easy to damage your laser tube.
3. To maintain the good performance of laser tube, keep the cooling water temperature between 20-25 °C. The instability of cooling water's temperature will influence laser tube output power.
4. When installing the laser tube, please try to ensure the 1/4 point in laser tube length is on laser tube holder, this can help your laser tube get best working performance. And leave enough space between the laser tube positive end (it has high voltage electricity) and any metal surface of your laser machine. If the space is not big enough, it will cause ignition between high voltage power used to trigger the laser tube and the metal surface of laser machine, and thus lead to laser tube damage and even breakdown of major electronic components on your laser machine.
5. Recommend laser machine consumers to put automatic checkout device into your laser tube water cooling system to prevent laser tube stoppage due to overheating failure caused by lack of water when laser tube is working, please consult your laser machine supplier for details.
SPT Laser Technology co.,ltd has always been committed to manufacturing stable laser core for demanding applications. Leveraging our founders' more than 10 years experience in laser industry and deep understanding from the client's point of view, SPT has raised the standard of quality manufacturing of an entire industry in just few years.
With professional and strong R&D, manufacturing, and sales teams, SPT has a full breadth of perspective on every aspect of laser industry. Focusing on our clients’ demanding needs, we consistently deliver “Build to Last" laser core. As a professional supplier of CO2 laser core, SPT offers comprehensive solutions, incorporating technology and manufacturing customizations matching industries and applications’ demands.
Our strict testing process and commitment to the highest international industry standards has led SPT to an un-matched manufacturing quality and highest possible product performance, certified by CNAS, CE and the FDA, supported by several national technology patents. Our products are designed and tested against rigorous standards, and the entire production process is strictly managed under ISO9001 quality management system and SGS.
SPT now aims to develop the most advanced and stable laser core ever conceived by balancing a culture of innovation, while striving for consistency and refined systematization of execution. We believe in growing together with our customers, providing high-quality solutions for demanding laser machinery makers and automation integrators.
Main products are:
1. 30w ~ 260w glass CO2 laser tube ( C series, T series, Tr series & V series);
2. CO2 laser optics ( laser mirror & laser lens) and laser power supply;
3. CO2 RF laser tubes and laser obstacle remover and other laser devices.